Dallas Police is hiring because of a shortage of police personnel. Dallas Police officer make an average of $49,207.00 – Starting Pay $52,807.00 – Starting Pay with four-year college degree. According www.TheWileyShow.com that is extremely too low of a salary for police officers. They should at least make an average of 75,000 a year, because they are risking their lives for City of Dallas, every single day.
TONIGHT AT 10PM CST Marquise L. Wiley will go into depth about Dallas Police Department and the city of Dallas. Call in number 646-716-8447 streaming live on http://www.BlogTalkRadio.com/TheWileyShow
SAVE THE CALL IN NUMBER TO YOUR PHONE 646-716-8447
Former Adult Entertainer Darius LaVale AKA The Icon Kidd went on my show and admitted of doing drugs, don’t considered himself being a drug addict check out the interview below.
Hours ago saw Hillary Clinton and Donald J. Trump come face to face for a 90-minute Presidential debate they each hope will see them come out on top when voting begins on November 8th 2016.
NBC’s Lester Holt was the night’s moderator once things kicked off at New York’s Hofstra University.
There, they discussed race relations, job creation, police brutality and the war on terror.
Hillary Clinton is the democratic nominee, so she is gearing up the attacks on Donald Trump check out the latest tweet below.
Top Ten Reasons for Supporting Donald Trump:
1. Donald Trump is immune to special interest lobbying because he has accepted no special interest money. No other candidate can make this claim.
2. Donald Trump knows how to negotiate. No one builds an international business empire the size of Mr. Trump’s without being able to win at the negotiating table.
3. Donald Trump is an executive. The President of the United States is the Chief Executive Officer of our nation. We don’t need a policy expert or a legislator – we need someone who knows how to run an organization. Mr. Trump is the only candidate who has a proven record as a successful executive on a large scale.
4. Donald Trump is honest. Mr. Trump is a man who tells the truth. He may not always say it in the most polished way, but our country has had enough suave liars. It is time for some straight forward honesty.
5. Donald Trump is decisive. We hear about his having business interests that filed for bankruptcy. In each case, he looked at the situation as it was, and then he cut his losses. We need someone who will look at government programs realistically and if they are failures; will end the wasteful Washington spending.
6. Donald Trump is courageous. Mr. Trump has been viciously attacked by the Washington establishment and the media – and he has not budged one inch. In other words, he is willing to take charge and lead.
7. Donald Trump listens. At Trump Presidential events, the audience gets to actually speak to him without being screened, and he responds without a teleprompter.
8. Donald Trump understands that a nation without borders, language and laws is not a nation.
9. Donald Trump has actually read the Bill of Rights, and is willing to defend its provisions. He is not afraid to speak about Christian persecution, and protecting gun rights.
10. Donald Trump loves this country – and says so. He wants to make America great again –and he will.